The cryptocurrency market has existed for about 10 years. During this time, it has not only not dried up, but on the contrary has grown to an incredible size. Here is a list of popular crypto exchanges:
EN crypto exchange
BitMEX crypto exchange
Bybit crypto exchange
ExtStock crypto Exchange
BHEX crypto exchange
BiteBTC crypto exchange
Phemex crypto Exchange
BITKER crypto exchange
BTSE crypto exchange
FCoin crypto exchange
Huobi crypto exchange
BW crypto exchange
Deribit crypto exchange
CEX crypto exchange
Quoine Crypto Exchange
BaseFEX crypto Exchange
TAGZ-Exchange crypto Exchange
Exchange 55-Global-Markets crypto Exchange
DOBI-Trade crypto exchange.
The number of cryptocurrencies for today is estimated at 15,895! Crypto exchanges are already more than 500!
Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency market is still very young and the prospects for its development are viewed on a very large scale.
A number of states are trying to fight cryptocurrencies, because their development is not subject to Central Banks. It is not surprising, because this is what cryptocurrencies were created for: control is carried out only by society, without states.
Does cryptocurrencies have a future?
Oh, yes, and very large, given their almost absolute flexibility and the very idea of storing information in them: a wallet on a flash drive, devoid of malicious influences of banking structures (interest for services, blocking of funds, etc.). I can fantasize a little to illustrate the possible future of cryptocurrencies.
Considering that cryptocurrencies are based on a blockchain, i.e. a distributed encrypted database that excludes the introduction of changes to the entered records, i.e. a priori guaranteeing the storage of information unchanged, we can assume the following areas of application of this technology:
– Creation of an order storage system for logistics companies;
– Creation of social network databases;
– Databases of banks, insurance companies, medical institutions;
– Databases for payment systems and plastic cards;
– Encrypted archives for accounting purposes of large enterprises;
– Exchange databases;
– International passport office, where you can enter information about the data of all mankind;
– Creation of encyclopedias and repositories of knowledge;
– Creation of virtual reality program repositories, where the image of a separate unique object can be stored in separate cells. In fact, this is a new future for CAD systems and heavy CAD.
– A database of large enterprises, where you can put information about all the events of the enterprise: the range of products, the parts they consist of, 3D images, data on technological processes, data on employees and relationships between them;
– Data on large populations of animals and insects;
– Electronic libraries;
– Storage of computer intelligence complexes;
– Data warehouses of military complexes, which together with AI systems can be used to control the course of military operations with the recognition of enemy weapons types, identification of soldiers and officers, pilots, the amount of ammunition and other dynamically changing information;
– Data warehouses of large starships for the purposes of managing such starships;
– Star maps and data about planets and stars.
Thus, companies may appear that develop the emergence of such systems and such projects will be able to become independent enterprises, which will then be able to become an alternative to joint-stock companies with the payment of dividends. This will turn blockchain technologies not only into a subject of speculation, but also into an industrial product.