After all, mortals have nothing in the world.
Which is worse than money. They destroy cities, expel citizens from home,
And noble hearts teach Shameless deeds to do,
And they show people how to do evil deeds, pushing them to godless deeds …
(496-406 BC) (Per. S. Shervinskaya and N. Pozdnyakov, https://economy-ru.com/obraschenie-kredit-denejnoe/popyitki-sozdaniya-bezdenejnoy-28142.html)
The law of money is very simple – you get rich when money flows into your pocket and you get poorer when someone or you give money out of your pocket (Robert Kiyosaki). But you can also get rich if the cash flow into your pocket regularly increases, and the flow of money you give away is sharply reduced. This is the secret of a cashless economy and the rapid enrichment of those civilizations, communities, regions, factories, agricultural enterprises, all those who have switched completely to a cashless economy.
At its core, the spread of money in human society has become possible for a very short period of time only by playing on the passions of individual weak individuals who succumbed to temptation, especially among those in power, because the resistance of ordinary normal people of work to temptation is significantly higher, because they understand the goals of the tempter, they remember the stories of their ancestors.
The unacceptability of money is sewn into any person inside and everyone listening to himself can hear this voice of Conscience: do not touch money – they will ruin you.
By the way, the phrase “Global Economy” means from the Old Slavonic – “a pernicious economy” or “a deadly economy”, “an economy that causes deadly passions”.
From all the media, precepts are pouring down on our heads that money is very good and owning it is very prestigious. But is this the case in practice?
Let’s imagine that you are a billionaire. What are your newly arisen problems in life related to this circumstance?
1) So, you have exceeded the Universal Law of Measure many times. Well, the payment will be as follows – you have an irremediable fear that your wealth will be taken away from you. This is now your main vulnerability. Fear generates, according to the Universal Law of Similarity, the attraction to you of those whom you are most afraid of – assassins on your wealth and life, which is worthless against the background of your capital, You are just a money bag that prevents you from taking possession of your wealth.
2) You are forced to hire a huge number of servants and guards, but then you are poisoned by the thought that sooner or later it is one of them who will poison you or kill you.
3) You buy a super expensive car, yacht, airplane, unmanned aerial vehicle, forgetting that it is most convenient to eliminate you in it, because modern computer machines-gadgets are created for this purpose – there is a fundamental possibility without your desire to close you in this hearse, accelerate to 200 km / h and push you off an oncoming truck – and all at the click of a smartphone thousands of kilometers from the accident zone. And you are not there and there are no traces of a crime.
4) Everything you undertake begins to poison you with suspicion of wanting to kill you. You begin to hate this world, which was previously so beautiful. You begin to hate people close to you, you become a parasite unnecessary to society, fixated on your safety and selfishness.
5) You can’t even get sick – you will be immediately easily eliminated in the hospital – poisoned, stabbed during surgery or thrown off the 12th floor – this is the second question, if necessary, they will shoot you in the head before that and do everything very carefully and professionally.
6) Big money – a short spoiled life.
7) Being in debauchery with hired ladies is the way either to blackmail, or back to the hospital, or maybe they will escort you to the next world, poisoning or stabbing you with a knife. In general, for whatever you take from what is impossible, everything tends to kill you, because your money begins to pull all the crime towards you like a magnet.
8) Wanting to save your skin, you climb into power, into deputies (it’s relatively easy to get there), buy yourself immunity. But it was not there. You suddenly find yourself in an even more disgusting world, where everyone hates you and wants to turn you in, you are afraid of your new acquaintances like fire, they are such scoundrels. In general, you will not be able to hide, your money as the brightest beacon gives a signal to the entire criminal world about your weaknesses and location, you will not escape from them as long as you have this money or you are alive.
9) The more prestigious you live, the more you lie and they lie to you, the shorter your days are – these are the consequences of the contract with Satan, the Lord of Lies. The black egregor will devour you in small pieces, pre-frying them and savoring them.
10) If you want to live, get rid of money, this black abomination, in all ways, turn it into something more valuable: factories, residential complexes, super–projects, behave honestly, do not commit adultery.
11) Remember, when a knife is put to your throat, you are immediately ready to give up any wealth in exchange for life. This is evidence that the possession of money is only an illusion and inside none of us is ready to fight for them in certain situations.
This is the money madness of any billionaire. And this is the complete truth, without concealment. If you want to go there, you are welcome, but there is a completely different way to become rich and be completely safe. We will talk about this in our article.
So, a cashless economy is the only possible future in the situation created on the planet in the incomprehensible and unconscious desire of society, especially those living in cities (machines producing garbage and poisons poisoning everything around), mired in the dirt of indelible sins, pushed by invisible shepherds, to complete self-destruction.
Since the entire global economy revolves on satisfying the already unthinkably growing needs of mentally ill humanity, it is necessary to start with a single citizen and his needs, then to sort out the situation according to the growing suprasystems.
It is easiest to transfer agricultural enterprises to the rails of a cashless economy. To do this, with state support at the initial stage, it is necessary to create distribution centers of products, as is roughly done with grain – the state accepts grain for money into its storages. But it is more flexible to make a network of their shops for agricultural enterprises themselves in nearby large cities, which will allow them to sell products directly to citizens or enterprises. Agricultural enterprises also need portals to the Internet, where in a convenient form the consumer can order goods either for money or by kind exchange through the mechanism of a cashless economy through the portal of public services.
The mechanism of the hybrid economy is as follows. A citizen can choose for himself exactly how he wants to purchase goods – through a cashless economy, by distribution from an enterprise or the state, or for money. It is clear that it is in the interests of both the state and the enterprise to be interested in a non-monetary approach, therefore it is necessary to give benefits and bonuses for the purchase of a non-monetary scheme here.
All participants in a cashless economy should understand that the sooner money is completely excluded from circulation, the faster corruption will disappear, devouring our money like rust, and through them our labor, life, trillions of rubles a year. Maybe it’s enough to feed traitors-parasites and foreigners? It’s time to take up the mind and create your own paradise, and not look at the leftovers from the table of Western, Chinese, including American politicians. The times of Peter I Alekseevich are long over, it’s time to live with your own mind, not the Western one.
At its core, money is a tool for stealing by those who created the money of those who accept them for settlement, trust them. It’s simple – we indulge thieves from predatory states with our own hands and feed a huge army of corrupt officials in our country, increase crime growth every year and complain about how bad and unhappy our life is. Nonsense and idiocy combined, and not the economy we are getting. How to cut off everything unnecessary and finally become rich?
Currently, agricultural enterprises that were millionaire state farms in Stalin’s time are particularly suffering from lack of money. Why? On the way to the consumer there are dozens of parasitic structures that devour the money of labor people. How to reverse this process? Switch to the sale of products directly to consumers – citizens and enterprises in exchange for equipment and materials necessary for the industry, fuel (although it has long been possible to switch cars to water or ether power, inventions on this topic were made more than 150 years ago, and even earlier (see bas-reliefs on Egyptian pyramids)).
Let’s consider a situation in which society can function absolutely calmly without money and show that in fact such a social structure is many times more effective than the existing monetary approach in the economy. We will also show that in general money as such most likely appeared on Earth relatively recently, because monetary economies cannot allow the creation of empires existing for millennia, this is possible only with a cashless economy. Modern states are collapsing before they reach 100 years, the available den. the signs change every 10 years. We will also show why in the penniless economy of the empires of the past, ordinary people were so rich that gold and silver were not valued at all and they were used to make dishes and jewelry for military armor, and in general there was a lot of gold. Barbaric tribes (Dutch, Spaniards, French, Germans) engaged in plundering the wealth accumulated by the civilizations of earthlings in the past have been operating for more than one millennium, and gold is still in the ground, then in caves, then under water on sunken continents. How is this possible, because a modern person cannot even think about the riches that were available to earthlings in the era of cashless economies.
Let’s take everything in order.
Economists of all the financial powers of our time trumpet that money is the basis of everything and it is not possible to form a powerful state system without them, but in general, all these parasites are kept for this, so that they do not think, but bolts what they are prescribed.
But is it so? Are we being misled? An analysis of the life of the empires of the past shows that everything is just the opposite. It was the presence of money that destroyed all the later empires.
The main properties of money.
1. Money needs to be printed, to maintain a huge staff of structures dealing with accounting, transportation, storage of money (bank networks are only needed for this – there is no money: there are no banks).
2. Money is easy to steal, appropriate, devalue, simply cancel, because they are not provided with anything. This is especially known to the residents of Russia, who have experienced several monetary reforms over the past 150 years and always with a huge minus on the account of the population.
3. To manage money, a network of banks is needed, which in fact are a costly mechanism that devours part of the accumulated capital of citizens and public money.
4. Money is subject to inflation (legalized theft) – this is the weakest side of money.
5. Inflation is essentially an unjustified theft of the value of money by various forces of the banking sector. No one knows where the money taken by the same thieving method goes from the population, because this issue is not covered anywhere, but it can be assumed that these amounts are absorbed by some shadow structures of the Western world, collecting some kind of tribute from the population of the planet. The main thing is that you and I, Earthlings, cannot control this in any way. This means that this structure should be excluded from further stay on our planet.
6. Money is easily taken away, for example, by freezing a bank account or simply arresting it, which makes them a dangerous way to store their capital.
7. They want to make money digital. Then any control over your savings will disappear altogether. Rob as much as you want, do with you what you want. There will be nowhere to complain – the banks will have the whole truth. Therefore, no digital economy is necessary or suitable for us, because our goal is to become very rich. Our goal is to remove the very concept of money from everyday life altogether, to forget about them forever, as about something very unnecessary.
In fact, we see that money makes the economy extremely opaque and it becomes impossible to estimate the annual losses of capital seized by various truths and untruths from the population, the account of thefts manifested in a variety of ways in Russia is estimated at tens of trillions of rubles a year.
Now consider a cashless economy.
1. There is no money at all, there is nothing to steal, respectively.
2. There is no money – hundreds of structures and organizations associated with them are not needed – the staff of the ballast of the economy is being reduced, the economy is becoming crystal clear, getting richer.
3. There is no theft, there is no inflation, there are no unemployed, there are no rich and poor (there is no welfare assessment in money), therefore, there is no such thing as the value of money, which is essentially absurd, because paper money and especially electronic money has no value at all. Things have a price determined by the need in society and do not depend on the speculations of banks or any other Western or American structures.
4. There is no money – there is no basis for export to foreign banks and theft of our money by foreign bankers.
5. No money – no crime associated with it. The staff of supervisory authorities and the police is sharply reduced, more people are going into production, and not into the ballast sectors of the economy that are not related to productive activities.
6. A business without money immediately has a huge arsenal of funds for a sharp enrichment:
– there is no inflation;
– there is no need to recalculate the cost of projects linked to $, project development is accelerated;
– the work is carried out in natural indicators, everything is clear and transparent.
– Huge losses on bank interest, fees for storing and transporting money, and so on are excluded.
– no crises are terrible, because the only thing that can lose its value during a crisis is money, and there is none, therefore, nothing is lost anywhere.
Our Law of value No. 1: The value of a commodity is determined by the value and necessity of the commodity at the moment, and not by the value of money.
Law of Value No. 2: The value of a commodity is estimated by the labor costs incurred to create it. From where: products obtained by machine will always be cheaper than goods made by hand.
Everything is safe and sound, and we only learn about the crisis from the evening news that somewhere out there in the capitalist West there is a crisis again and oh how everyone has suffered. All branches of the economy operating in a cashless format work as they worked without any interruption or damage.
Wherever you look, there are some advantages, now let’s consider how to organize the economy of society WITHOUT MONEY, and forget about money forever. To do this, it is only necessary to slightly change the existing systems of production, distribution and accounting of material values.
1. A cashless economy will be effective only if we are talking about a real rejection of money. Replacing money with cards and coupons does not count, because speculators and profit-seeking types can immediately start trading with them. Only pure non-monetary relations will exclude any form of theft and uncontrolled leakage of your profits.
2. To establish real import substitution as much as possible, i.e. not to replace some foreign suppliers with others, but to build their own factories and factories inside their own country (we see a huge effect from this in China). The effect for saving will be reusable.
3. The work of manufacturing enterprises, agriculture is automatically easily switched to a cashless economy. The same applies to the field of software development. In fact, these industries imply the receipt of some permanent materials and equipment at the entrance, and the receipt of finished products and goods at the exit. Consequently, it is easy to establish supply and distribution chains based on in-kind exchange between enterprises, money is not needed here at all. In production-related enterprises, money is not needed at all.
4. The most difficult thing will be for the service sector, resale dealers, car dealerships engaged in speculation on the price difference between the manufacturer and the region of sale, especially traders of foreign goods. It turns out that over time, all these areas will go into oblivion forever, because there will be a natural exchange between enterprises, the goods will cost as much as they cost, without markups and leaks of cash into other people’s pockets, respectively, enterprises will receive much more, agricultural enterprises in general will become millionaires, because deliveries will be direct, without huge chains of speculations of retail chains that raise prices several times in relation to the purchase price from the supplier. That’s the secret of how to raise agriculture. The money will be from people engaged in labor, not trade. In general, trade makes sense only with a monetary economy – you buy for one money D, you sell for D’.
5. Retail chains. Direct contracts with enterprises for acceptance for the sale of goods. Could not sell – return to the company. If the goods are perishable, then the sale is for a limited period with proper storage conditions. The process of implementation itself – again, it is possible to sell to manufacturing enterprises, and they directly to their employees through their network of stores. The employee, as it were, makes an order, what exactly he wants to buy and when, and the company changes its products for the right product for him. In fact, all the needs of the company’s employees are covered. Retail chains are being transformed into distribution centers that work by order of enterprises and citizens. The work of the staff of retail chains will also be paid for by the in-kind exchange of work for goods. Stores essentially become logistics centers, where they simply issue an order previously ordered by the enterprise.
6. Retail trade, service sector, mobile communications, utilities, Internet. Small sales volumes, the business sector.
retail trade in goods produced within the country
The Internet and cellular communications should have long been a cost item for utilities, since cellular antennas are often placed directly on the roofs of high-rise buildings or on municipal lands.
Utilities themselves are easily integrated into the sphere of large enterprises. That is, during the construction of a large enterprise, a settlement is created by the enterprise, therefore, the maintenance of houses and infrastructure is also carried out by the enterprise on its own.
7. Purchase and sale of imported products. This segment should be implemented as follows. If there is no alternative in the domestic industry, it is possible to purchase foreign products. Again, the state should know how many such products and what types are being purchased. This will allow us to assess the needs for these goods and if the volumes are significant, it is advisable to organize the production of such products at home. I.e., following the example of China.
As soon as the cashless economy is implemented, the welfare of the state and citizens will dramatically improve. According to Stalin’s political economy, up to 14 times in some industries!
If a region, province or country has a closed cycle of production of everything necessary, then it will not be difficult to build a cashless economy here. An example could be villages, townships, urban-type villages, small towns. Cities will appear on the basis of the craft developed there. The necessary specialized education, practice, and employment are concentrated there. For example, in one village there is a closed cycle of battery production: lithium, alkaline, nickel, etc., in another – the production of solar panels, LED lighting devices, lamps, in the third – the production of electric generators and motors for electric vehicles, spare parts made of plastic and metal, etc.
If a state builds its economy as part of a global one, it will not be possible to build a cashless economy for the whole country, but it is possible to build cashless economies in a number of industries and even entire regions. These should be primarily industries engaged in mining, defense orders and education, transport, aviation, food and agriculture, i.e. industries that make up the backbone of the stable structure of the functioning of the state:
– chemical industry,
– production of cable products
– production of radio electronics parts,
– production of building materials, rolled metal, springs, bearings
– machine tool construction
– automotive industry
– logistics and distribution centers.
As you can see, there are no banks or retail chains here, because they are dying off as unnecessary. Corruption will immediately begin to die off, because there is no source of its occurrence – money, the demand for high positions will fall – there is no money there, but there will be a lot of work, and this parasites are not interested. If you want to live better, go and surprise everyone with your labor successes or scientific developments, patents or copyright certificates, discoveries.
Even a partial transfer of state structures to a cashless economy will give a sharp jump in economic efficiency in the whole country, increase annual GDP growth by several times, which will eliminate the need to store the country’s gold and foreign exchange reserves in foreign banks at 3% per annum. After all, it will be possible to make up to 15%-30% a year, which, on the contrary, will force capitalists to keep money under% in our structures.
Having withdrawn most of the money turnover from the economy, it is possible to eliminate huge parasitic costs. Yes, money at the first stage cannot be completely eliminated in the modern world, because they are needed to create so-called comfortable living conditions for humanity. Consequently, there is still a niche for banks and corruption, since it was the satisfaction of excess needs that essentially gave rise to corruption. There is still something for the state to work on, but already in the sphere of morality and morality, the value system should recover – the transfer from material values to knowledge and the movement of thought into the vastness of the Universe.
- During the years of Stalinism, the issue of values on the ground was distorted and led simply to a shortage of necessary goods. It was possible to buy a washing machine or furniture only for the blat in stores littered with this product, but accessible only to their own. There is a flaw in the field, because in fact there was an abundance of goods, but it was not available to an ordinary person, an honest worker, because artificial traffic jams were installed in the regions by corrupt officials who tightly clogged the routes of trade turnover.
In fact, the role of the state in creating a cashless economy boils down precisely to eliminating such traffic jams on the ground, eliminating the brewed governors from their posts and letting the planned volumes of goods flow to the consumer.
Fortunately, today the problem that existed in those years can be easily solved by people’s self-control through the portal of Public Services. Let’s say the state has delivered 600 sets of furniture with targeted delivery to the region through the distribution system. This should be indicated on the website of Public Services, and those who submitted the application can find the item number assigned to them. That’s all. Everything will be done automatically. They clamped your product in place – immediately an alarm signal to a higher authority, which should react immediately. In a week, even dust will not remain from corrupt officials.
In cities, the use of personal transport should be stopped. Everyone rides on public transport for free. Multi-storey garages are located near the city and are used only for traveling between cities. This will exclude the installation of a huge number of cameras in cities, the exclusion of a huge number of unnecessary invented fines.
For the success of the business, a cashless economy should become a nationwide idea and be supported and encouraged by the state in every possible way, starting with schools, since it, together with the heads of enterprises, is most interested in the success of this enterprise. Here the most pressing problems are automatically achieved:
– the transition to a planned economy is underway, i.e. the problem of overproduction, garbage (delivery of goods without packaging, all information about the goods is stored on Public Services), unemployment, specialization in education is automatically solved.
– corruption is completely eliminated, it becomes difficult and dangerous to do this;
– crime is sharply reduced, because there is no money – there are no thieves, there are no telephone scammers who withdraw billions of rubles a year from the pockets of conscientious citizens (5 billion rubles according to official data for 2021).
– the ease of regulation by the economy is achieved, difficult places that need to be corrected are visible;
– the volumes of import substitution and the volumes of new production become clear, new jobs are created, there are clear needs for qualified specialists to issue a task plan to universities.
– the staff of the police, courts and many other state structures is being reduced, which again reduces the crime rate in these structures.
– The man of labor is again becoming respected, the dominance of pop artists and other dubious infrastructure, prone to sexual perversions and other nastiness, is decreasing. The culture of glorifying the glory of the man of labor is resumed again. Citizens’ self-awareness is being straightened, the consumption of alcohol, drugs, and med-killing drugs is decreasing, the health of citizens is improving, pseudo-epidemics are disappearing.
– The complexity of newly emerging tasks awakens science, infuses life into it.
– the general welfare is growing rapidly.
– the economy of Russia is gradually getting out of control of foreign countries, because we will need their products less and less every year. An example is China, on which the leading industries of capitalists now depend. Over the past 20 years, China has recreated all the difficult industries and has become essentially a monopolist, i.e. the laziness of the capitalists and the desire to outweigh all the dirty work on China has played a cruel joke with the West and the United States.
– non-renewable sources of oil and gas are becoming necessary for the needs of their own production, production is sharply reduced at times. The chemical industry gives extra percentages to the state treasury.
– all enterprises for the extraction of rare metals and precious stones and metals sold to foreigners become state-owned again, which cuts off the Western feeder.
– all transport is transferred to propellers without combustion, which dramatically reduces the need for oil and gas.
– The residential and industrial sector is being transferred to autonomous power sources, urban thermal power plants are being dramatically unloaded and eventually become completely unnecessary. Huge costs for their construction are excluded, money flows like a river into the treasury.
A cashless economy can be realized within the framework of an entire state only if it has a specific goal of movement in the future. It is advisable to arrange a huge commodity exchange with other states without money, if the goal obliges. In general, you can exchange goods directly for gold without money, but this is again a distortion and a cult of the golden god, unless gold is used for industrial purposes, for elements of radio equipment or microelectronics, for example.
A specific goal in the future makes it necessary to make a clear plan of movement towards the goal, an accurate calculation of the need for materials and products. For example, let it be decided that by 2100 5 automatic expedition star stations should be built, they should be put into orbit and sent to their destination points to study the composition of the atmosphere and soil on the planets of the nearest star systems, take samples. In such resource-intensive projects, the cashless economy has no alternatives, because here you need to save every penny in view of the huge total costs. The appearance of speculators in the supply chains will immediately kill this project, will make huge holes in the project budget through which the savings of the project will run out.
At the moment, there are so-called budget projects with total control over the budget. However, even such strict control does not allow projects to be implemented effectively. Corruption within tenders, inflation, design delays corrode the budget and its cost increases significantly by the end of implementation. Examples are Rusnano, Roscosmos, Skolkovo, huge 100 km colliders built and unused today, etc. We do not see any results from them, this is an absolute ballast for the economy.
Therefore, a cashless economy is not a myth, but quite clear realities of today, because in large projects, full control over the movement of goods and materials is needed, and the price of each goods and materials must be the lowest and the goods and materials must be made in their own country so that the turnover of goods and materials goes inside the country without paying foreign dealers.
Hybrid model of economy: part of society lives on a cashless economy, part on a monetary economy. Those who live in a cashless economy receive food and services, housing, transport without money inside closed systems of turnover of state enterprises. There is no unemployment, no homeless, no hungry, everything is free of charge according to the results of labor.
Those who live in a monetary economy can interact only with the same members of society and cannot influence the part of society living in a cashless economy through violence. They can attract workers from a cashless economy only on a voluntary basis. In case of violation of the principles of morality or a contract, an employee can freely return to the enterprises of a cashless economy.
A cashless economy is more preferable for the majority of the population, since there is no dependence on money, basic services and goods are obtained without payment without excess. Obtaining categories of goods that are not included in the planned economy of the state is possible for special merits in labor or science, which creates incentives for moving forward to new heights.
The monetary economy involves the sale of goods and services of increased comfort, which are not so necessary for life, the demand for such products is individual and the majority of the population can easily refuse them, which over time will make them completely unnecessary.
In the following articles we will return to this most interesting topic – the cashless economy.
The list of sources used.
1. K. Marx. Capital, vol.1.
2. Political economy. Textbook, Moscow, 1954. Group of authors, under the leadership of I.V. Stalin. 3. “Internal business”. Documentary, USA.