The exchange has its own laws and regulations, their lack of accounting in trading and leads to losses.
Let’s list the possible reasons for the loss on your account:
– end of the trend;
– the culmination of purchases or sales;
– news that led to an illogical rise or fall in the price;
– payment of dividends;
– payment of taxes;
– catching customer stops by the market maker to push the price in the direction he needs;
– resistance or support at the price level;
– rising oil prices;
– military operations;
– intervention of the central bank that regulates the price level;
– reset positions by major players at the beginning of trading;
– reset positions by major players at the end of trading;
– overbought market;
– – oversold market. These are the main reasons. As you can see, you cannot influence them in any way, but you can take a strategy in advance that cuts off the influence of such factors on the size of your account.